martes, 8 de noviembre de 2016

Movies!!

I love watching movies!! I like drama and romantic movies. Some of my favorites movies are:
*The last song
*The notebook 
*The best of me
*Hachiko
*Pride and prejudice
*The Fault in Our Star
*Dear John
*The choice
*The heaven
*The lucky one

And thousand more!! 

I don't get tired of seeing this movies over and over again.
I have to admit that I have never seen a horror movie. I really don't like watching this types of movies,  I get scared easily.

And what about you? What's your favorite movie? Can you just  name only one?



2 comentarios:

  1. I share with you Abi I love this kind of movies.I haven't seen any of these movies that you like but I think that is a good idea watch some of them. Another movie that I like and I recommend you is "Definitely, Maybe" and "A lot like love" I like it so much and I hope that you enjoy this movies.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hey Aby, so glad to know you don’t like horror movies. I’ve been reading in almost of the other blogs and posts the fascinating it is for people to enjoy these kind of films. It doesn’t make any sense for me, I just don’t understand the reason they like them. So knowing I’m not the only one makes me feel relived.

    ResponderEliminar