Yesterday I went to eat sushi in Sushiitto! I had never eaten sushi before.
A friend invited me to eat. He had to order for me because I didn't even know what to order, I didn't know anything!
Despite the embarrassment of not knowing how to eat with chopsticks I had a lot of fun, besides the food was delicious.
It took me a lot of time to finish the rice, finally I have to ate it with the fork JAJA.
It was easier to eat sushi with the chopsticks that eat the rise... definitely!
If you haven't eaten with chopsticks you should try! it's very funny and challenging.

Hi aby I agree with you, eat with chopsticks is a challenge, a few years ago I tried it. It was difficult but when you practice you are able to do it. My secret was a video that I saw in internet haha ;)
ResponderEliminarThere is always a first time in something! I love sushi and the rice (yakimeshi with tampico), my favorite! It took me some time to learn how to use chopsticks, you’re right it’s a bit challenging. Once I heard that the reason for Asian people to eat with chopsticks instead of forks is because in that way the portions they eat aren’t that big, but just what the need! And I guess it may be true, because it's a bit tiring to eat with chopsticks.
ResponderEliminar