sábado, 16 de enero de 2021

The sun is also a star, por Nicola Yoon

Two different stories, two different backgrounds, even two different countries... And they not only met them but also fall in love... maybe they were meant to be?

First, I saw the movie post but I didn't feel caught up by it, but then I began to read the book and I totally liked it.

On one hand, we have Natasha, a science girl from Jamaica, and on the other hand, we have Daniel a romantic and a poet guy from Corea.

Maybe was the universe conspiring, fate, self-determination, or by random chance... anyway, the truth is the love between them, was inevitable.

In the book, the authors makes us aware of the many ways humans affect one another, often without even knowing it.

Sometimes we are closed to the idea of falling in love, but love knocks at the door when you least expect it... "But how can you trust something that can end as suddenly as it begins?."

koi no yokan

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario