Aggg! I really hate this dates. I don't like seeing people disguise, it scares me. I don't want to go out because I'm affraid of seeing people with blood in their faces and riveted knives, and othger types of costume. I don't like Halloween and I dont celebrate el día de muertos.
My favourite date is Christmas I love the lights in the houses, the Christmas tree and also the food .
Its definitely my favourite date of the year.
Hey Abi, you're the first person that I've known dislikes these dates!
ResponderEliminarIt makes sense, nowadays it is very easy to get scared, people are crazy and sometimes you don't know what to expect from them.
Contrary to your favorite celebration, I don't like Xmas at all, it depress me! Wierd, right??
this dates (plural)
Hi Abi I'm in the same situation, this dates are good for me. People celebrate a party that they really don't know what is it abot but well. I think I get depressed with this party and Christmas XD but also I prefer Christmas as you :)
ResponderEliminarHi Abi, you have all the reason, we sometimes do things without knowing the real reason why it is celebrated. Now I feel guilty. :(
ResponderEliminar