Last week I went to the Quimera. First, on Friday I went with my mom, we went to hear Michael Nyman, is an English composer of minimalist music, pianist, librettist and musicologist, known for numerous film scores. There were many people.On Saturday I went to see the Brass Street Boys, they are a band from Mexico City. They fuses jazz, funk, electro and balkan music. I loved their music.And finally, in Sunday I went to listened the Orquesta Sinfónica del Estado de México. What I didn't like was that as the concerts were in a public place was noise and there were people who did not respect and began to talk or to get out of their places.
Lucky you!!! Great you had the chance to enjoy different music performances!
ResponderEliminarI understand your annoyance with people making noise and leaving their places while the orchestra was playing! =(
What's a librettist???