I don't know what to write, so I will write about me.
I like to listen to music, like pop in English, jazz, blues and classic music. I like to sing and dance. I want to enter to a dance academy, but I don't know where is a good one, if you now some place let me know please.
I like to practice box and body combat. I practiced box por a couple of months on 2014 and now I been practicing body combat for almost a year.
I also like drawing, reading novels and playing the piano. Now I'm learning how to play the guitar and its difficult at the beginning but I love to play it.
Hey Abi, wow!! it seems you've been always trying different things to learn!! and it's not only music (dancing, singing, playing) but also physical training. I do love box, but just to watch it on TV. Where do you get all that energy to be trying out different things??
ResponderEliminarMind some verbs!!